Monday, December 15, 2014

I'm back!!

It has been a very long time since I regularly posted to this blog and I apologize to those who have requested that I utilize this medium more frequently and have told me they enjoy the comments, suggestions and tips.

I was involved in a car accident on April 1st, 2014, when another driver ran a red light. A back injury makes it impossible to play goal any longer and I have been of work since late June.

While this has changed my life, I whew it as an opportunity to really get back into Puckstoppers and make some huge changes that will help goaltenders, coaches and parents all over the world.

I have dedicated my time to creating a program for coaches to educate them on proper technique and developing a true understanding of how to properly work with goaltenders.

I have created new programs for Puckstoppers, currently writing a book on goaltending and while I really want to play, I am having a blast doing what I am passionate about…helping goaltenders become better so they can enjoy the game more.

Look for lots of postings (2-3 a week) and some really solid content.

I am excited to be doing this again and I welcome your comments and suggestions to improve this Blog.

Chris Dyson

No comments: