Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Every interaction, every connection, becomes the fabric our lives are woven with. 

I encourage you to take some time to be grateful for what you have, the people who care about you and the time we have. Show someone... better yet, show EVERYONE that they matter, not just over the next week, but for the rest of your life. 

I wish you and your family all the best this Christmas and holiday season and for the rest of YOUR life. 

With each passing year, I become more aware of the true meaning of life and more determined to continue this quest. I am continually grateful and more conscious and comfortable being me, for the incredible experiences I have been so fortunate to live through. I am so grateful for the people in my life, the good and yes, most certainly the bad times which I have learned to embrace as learning experiences. 

Each experience, every emotion, all the trials and tribulations have helped to shape my life and I strive to learn from them all. I wouldn’t be who I am without this combination of experiences. What we choose to take from them, the emotions we choose and the reactions we allow ourselves, define who we are. 

This time of year, most of us find a few moments to reflect on our families and our loved ones. We take some time to be with these people and we try to enjoy the holiday season before we forget it all and go back to our day to day routines. 

We stress ourselves to insane levels, getting ready for the ‘big day’. We worry that the food might not be perfect, the gifts not extravagant enough, if the kids will behave appropriately and if everyone will just get along for the holiday season.

What would happen if we expended this much time and effort into just being attentive and interested in the people in our lives. What if we didn’t worry about the stuff that really doesn’t matter and focused on the things that we will remember forever. 

My hope and goal for the next year is to take the time and make a concerted effort to be grateful every single day and to show those I love and those I just met, that they all matter to me and to express my gratitude for having them in my life. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank YOU for having been a part of my life and for allowing me to be a part of yours. No matter if we see each other every day or how small or insignificant you may think our connection is, we all matter and every moment shapes and defines our overall life experience.


Merry Christmas & All The Best For The New Years Ahead!

Chris Dyson


No comments: